Forum Earnini   →   Members   →   General   →   Why is no Paypal for withdrawal?

Why is no Paypal for withdrawal?

Started by CharlesCIA Oct 25th, 2021 at 16:14
CharlesCIA
Standard
Oct 25th, 2021 at 16:14
I reached $2 as minimum withdrawal limit requirement but only payeer available in withdarwal method. Why is no paypal option in withdrawal? I have waited in 5 days now but still no response for my support ticket about withdrawal payout method option problem! I also messaged to admin about my complain of no paypal option in withdrawal but still no response! If the support ticket and/or message and/or this forum didn't respond any longer so be it. I will revoke my loyalty to earnini and will report to foxyrating and trustpilot that I will conclude that it is considered a scam as I expect to withdraw my earnini balance to paypal and admit that I wasted my time and chances. (headbang)(headbang)(headbang)(headbang)(headbang)(headbang)(headbang)(headbang)
admin
Admin
Nov 23rd, 2021 at 09:10
Hello. I will reply here, as I did in your message some time ago, so members know. We never had Paypal as an option. You never requested you payment so we were have no way of paying you out. Best regards Earnini Admin
CharlesCIA
Standard
Dec 25th, 2021 at 19:46

It seems Earnini has new look.

However, is Paypal now included in withdrawal again or still payeer only remaining payout option? Thanks.

Home   •   FAQ   •   Support   •   Terms of Service   •   Proof of Payments   •   News   •   Forum
Copyright © 2020 - 2021 Earnini. All rights reserved.