Forum Earnini   →   Members   →   General   →   The project doesn't want to pay.

The project doesn't want to pay.

Started by daizel15 Mar 01st, 2021 at 16:38
daizel15
Standard
Mar 01st, 2021 at 16:38
This user has been banned because of violating the Terms Of Service. All his posts have been deleted.
Earnini Team.
admin
Admin
Mar 01st, 2021 at 18:06
[quote source=daizel15]The administrator does not want to withdraw my earnings. Amount $19.60 I wrote to the forum about the payment. Later I wanted to go to the site, but he won't let me in. I thought the problem was on their hosting, But no, I was blocked by my IP Through another IP I go all right. And the message on the forum removes all. http://prntscr.com/10agghy [/quote] Hello. First, in our ToS 6.6.3. it is clearly stated that you can post only in English in the forum. The only posts that were removed were on Russian. Also, you have posted many times regarding this, and every time we are telling you that payments are not daily, they are rather bi-monthly like stated in our ToS, and if I have time, I make them earlier. This is your 4-5th post for the same reason, and we won't tolerate the spam anymore. My partner has restricted the IP's of people who spam in our live chat, not in English. You are one of the most payed members, we have payed out you more than $50 for less than 2 months, only for bringing referrals. (We are not even considering that 60% of them are inactive.) And yet, you spam all over our site and forum, that we are not paying you. Best regards Earnini Admin
« Last Edit: Mar 01st, 2021 at 18:07 by admin »
daizel15
Standard
Mar 01st, 2021 at 19:57
This user has been banned because of violating the Terms Of Service. All his posts have been deleted.
Earnini Team.
Home   •   FAQ   •   Support   •   Terms of Service   •   Proof of Payments   •   News   •   Forum
Copyright © 2020 - 2021 Earnini. All rights reserved.